The Home Protection Valve provides the ability to shut off water to the home when a problem is detected or manually through the app. Its built-in flow meter and pressure sensors can identify a broad range of problems such as continuous flow, leaky toilets, or even very small leaks from a faucet. When paired with DROP Leak Detectors through the DROP Hub, this system provides for every method of leak detection available.
- Benefit from built-in backflow prevention and leak detection for enhanced home protection
- Stay connected during power outages with a 9V battery backup and enjoy the convenience of a manual system bypass
- Receive leak notifications and system information via texts, emails, or push notifications
- Effortlessly monitor and manage water shut-off remotely using the DROP App
- Enjoy peace of mind with a comprehensive 5-year warranty included
In addition to all the benefits associated with minimizing costly water damage, the system provides useful data to aid in water conservation. Monitoring pressure, flow, and temperature while also pairing with wireless leak detectors, the Home Protection Valve from DROP offers the most all-inclusive home leak protection system available. All DROP products are proudly made in the USA.
Note: All DROP products require the DROP Hub to function.
The DROP Ecosystem
DROP is an exceptionally innovative and revolutionary whole-home water management system that stands out not only for its technological prowess but also for its unparalleled efficiency and effectiveness. With an unwavering commitment to optimizing water usage, DROP has emerged as an industry leader in providing comprehensive solutions for monitoring and managing water consumption in households.
The DROP ecosystem is flexible and expandable, you can easily add new DROP products to your system as needs change. All control is at your fingertips through the intuitive DROP App, available for both Android and Apple devices.
The DROP ecosystem and products do not require any sort of subscription and can function without an internet connection.
Detect All The Leaks
Our cutting-edge Leak Protection system safeguards your home from potential water leak disasters, halting water flow and immediately alerting you. It’s your first line of defense in preventing extensive water damage, costly repairs and resource wastage.
The DROP Home Protection Valve can detect continuous flow leaks like, a hose left on, leaky toilets, or dripping from a faucet. With the slow leak test, it can even detect the smallest leaks in a pipe thanks to the ability to depressurize your water pipes while you sleep.
When paired with DROP Leak Detectors through the DROP Hub, this system provides for every method of leak detection available.
The DROP App
- The DROP app offers real-time alerts and notifications that keep you constantly updated about your water usage and system status.
- Not tech-savvy? No problem! Everything you need, from controls to troubleshooting, is found within the app. Its intuitive design makes it accessible, easy to navigate and understand.
- The app enables easy transition between different DROP systems, making it perfect for those managing multiple locations.
How It Works
- Check Valve: This serves as a key feature for backflow prevention, ensuring water only moves in the intended direction.
- Manual Bypass: This feature allows you to manually override the system and maintain water flow when needed. This can also be done remotely via the DROP App.
- Pressure Sensor: This is a sophisticated component integrated into the unit, capable of monitoring changes in water pressure in your pipes and identifying potential leaks.
- Water Meter: The water meter plays a critical role, providing accurate measurements of water usage, necessary for pinpointing leaks, tracking consumption, and aiding in effective water conservation.
Quality, protection, and total control.
The Benefits of DROP
The DROP App contains a robust amount of notifications to keep you informed. Everything from Leak Detection to Low Salt notifications, DROP has your back for all system events and items. They can be configured to push notifications, text messages, and emails.
Below is a list of all of the unique notifications available to you.
* Specific notification for DROP Water Softeners only.
** Specific notification for the DROP Home Protection Valve only.