The DROP Pump Controller monitors your water usage and your pump diagnostics, all while providing your home protection. This is a device that can be added to a DROP system or used by itself, with the addition of the DROP Hub.
When installed with an optional meter, the DROP Pump Controller monitors your water flow and will alert you to excessive usage helping to prevent or reduce water damage in the event of a burst pipe or appliance leak.
- Effortlessly control and monitor water pressure on-the-go with an internet connection, offering unmatched system management convenience
- Comprehensive pump diagnostics and protection, including current monitoring, voltage protection, and detection of run-dry or open discharge conditions
- Receive short-cycle notifications and system information via texts, emails, or push notifications
- Automatic pump shut-off triggered by leak detection from any DROP component, ensuring system protection
- Use the DROP App to access water usage data and history while using the external meter, to provide invaluable insights for smart water management
All DROP products are proudly made in the USA.
Note: All DROP products require the DROP Hub to function.
The DROP Ecosystem
DROP is an exceptionally innovative and revolutionary whole-home water management system that stands out not only for its technological prowess but also for its unparalleled efficiency and effectiveness. With an unwavering commitment to optimizing water usage, DROP has emerged as an industry leader in providing comprehensive solutions for monitoring and managing water consumption in households.
The DROP ecosystem is flexible and expandable, you can easily add new DROP products to your system as needs change. All control is at your fingertips through the intuitive DROP App, available for both Android and Apple devices.
The DROP ecosystem and products do not require any sort of subscription, and can function without an internet connection.
Automatic Leak Protection
The DROP Pump Controller provides the ability to shut off water to the home automatically if a leak is detected. This can save you thousands on undiscovered water leaks and resulting water damage.
This next-level home protection feature will immediately send you a notification of the event, and can even be fine-tuned via the settings.
The DROP App
- The DROP app offers real-time alerts and notifications that keep you constantly updated about your water usage and system status.
- Not tech-savvy? No problem! Everything you need, from controls to troubleshooting, is found within the app. Its intuitive design makes it accessible, easy to navigate and understand.
- The app enables easy transition between different DROP systems, making it perfect for those managing multiple locations.
How It Works
- Easy Configuration: The DROP App simplifies the often-complex task of setting pressure ranges—no need for manual trial and error.
- Indicator Lights: Onboard lighting system displays the current status of the pump system, enabling quick and comprehensive understanding of the system’s condition. This can also be seen from the DROP App.
- Stop Leaks: Each pump controller includes a local leak detection cable for added protection, and can work with a network of additional leak detectors to shut down your pump to prevent water damage.
- Operational History: Unlike a conventional pressure switch, the pump controller also monitors motor usage and cycle length—translating this data into simple graphs you can use to ensure everything is working as expected.
Prevent and reduce water damage.
The Benefits of DROP
The DROP App contains a robust amount of notifications to keep you informed. Everything from Leak Detection to Low Salt notifications, DROP has your back for all system events and items. They can be configured to push notifications, text messages, and emails.
Below is a list of all of the unique notifications available to you.
* Specific notification for DROP Water Softeners only.
** Specific notification for the DROP Home Protection Valve only.