The DROP Pump Controller is a device that can be added to a DROP system or used by itself, with the addition of the DROP Hub. The DROP Pump Controller monitors your water flow and will alert you to excessive usage helping to prevent or reduce water damage in the event of a burst pipe or appliance leak.
• Monitor pump current and protect the pump from overloads using an electronic Class 10 overload.
• Monitor incoming voltage and protect the pump in high or low voltage conditions by not turning on the pump.
• Monitors pressure and motor current to detect pump run dry conditions and open discharge conditions.
• Short cycle notification to indicate pressure tank or other equipment failures.
• Monitors for local leaks using a leak detection probe or cable that is connected on the underside of the housing.
• Monitors water flow by connecting a water meter to the appropriate connection on the underside of the housing.
• Monitors temperature of the general area to protect from freezing conditions.
• Shuts the pump off if a leak is detected by any DROP component in the system.
• App can be used to shut off the pump from anywhere that you have an internet connection. (The DROP system must have an active internet connection for this feature).
Water damage is one of the most costly repairs in a home.
That is why we created DROP Connect
Now you can safeguard your home with a comprehensive water management system.
The DROP Pump Controller is a device that can be added to a DROP system or used by itself, with the addition of the DROP Hub. The DROP Pump Controller monitors your water flow and will alert you to excessive usage
helping to prevent or reduce water damage in the event of a burst pipe or appliance leak.
You decide how you would like DROP to communicate with you notifications can be set up as emails, texts, or even push messages. Have a kid that tends to leave the water on? DROP can be configured to send you notifications when there is continuous water flow and if you want even to shut off the water after a period of time that you select.
DROP Leak Detectors are unique devices capable of detecting even the smallest water drops wherever they are placed. When paired with DROP Water Softeners, Water Filters, or other water treatment product, not only will you be notified of potential leaks, DROP will automatically shut off your water. Up to 32 leak detectors can be paired to your DROP System keeping you safe from water damage. Most DROP products comes with a bundle option which consists of the DROP Hub, 2 Leak Detectors, and 1 DROP Remote.
Feel free to contact us for any question your have. Our water specialists are here to guide you with your water problems and questions.
Prop 65 Warning! This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm